- Fill out the Surgical Pathology Consultation Requisition Form.
- Include a copy of the patients insurance, with preauthorization if needed.
- If coming from a pathology laboratory, please include a copy of your report, even if preliminary or draft.
- Place tissue in appropriate containers and place them in biohazard bags.
- Place the biohazard bag, requisition and required documents inside a box.
- Send the box via local courier, Fedex/UPS as appropriate, Choose Same Day delivery or Priority Overnight as available.
UCSF Department of Pathology
Attn: Gross Room
505 Parnassus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94143