Lab Manual for UCSF Clinical Laboratories
Thaddeus W. Mully, MD
- Whalen JG, Mully TW, English JC 3rd. Spontaneous Citrobacter freundii infection in an immunocompetent patient. Arch Dermatol. 2007;143(1):124-5.
- Arida M, English JC 3rd, Mully TW. Giant clear-cell acanthoma with keratoacanthoma-like changes: a case report. Dermatol Online J. 2006;12(4):11.
- Mully TW, Tam S, Kamino H: Morthologic spectrum of halo nevi including dysplastic changes: A study of 103 cases. Journal of Investigative Dermatology 2003; 121(1). Abstract. Society for Investigative Dermatology 64th Annual Meeting, Miami FL, May 2003.
- Kimay-Asadi A, Jih MH, Began DM, Mully TW, Shupack JL, Kamino H. A 63 year old man with chronic penile ulcers. Arch Dermatol. 2003;139(12):1647-52.
- Mully TW, Leitenberg D, Smith B: Immunophenotype and genotype analysis of circulating lymphocytes in 70 patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and correlation with clinical status. Blood 1996; Supplement to vol 88(10): 1514. Abstract American Society of Hemotology 38th Annual Meeting, Orlando FL Dec 1996.
- Associate Professor
- Thaddeus W. Mully, MD
- Pathology, Box 1790
- 1701 Divisadero Street, Suite 280
- San Francisco, CA 94143
The University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143
©1998-2016 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.